QNAP Network Storage How-To
QNAP for SMB & Corporate
QNAP provides a series of Turbo NAS solution for SMB and corporate. Aim to providing SMB users a series of high performance, easy-to-maintain and low TCO (Total cost of Ownership), and reliable storage solution.
The hardware of Turbo NAS Series adopts power-saving embedded system. The RAID technology provides efficient and secure data storage. Moreover, there are redundant power
supply (optional purchase), a handy LCD panel and dual network interface to support network fail-over, load-balancing and multi- IP settings.
With the high value-added software functions Windows Active Directory, Remote Replication and anti-virus engine (optional purchase), Turbo NAS satisfies SMB and corporate users’ need
for data storage, backup and convenient management in one purchase.
QNAP for Home & SOHO
QNAP provides a series of network attached storage (NAS) products: All-in-one Turbo NAS for home and SOHO users.
TS-109/ TS-101 Turbo NAS series are specially designed with power-saving, high performance, fanless and noiseless features. They are continuously upgraded to provide more user-friendly and attractive functions. Turbo NAS supports P2P download and multimedia applications. It is the best choice for users to
establish a home-use NAS server for digital home.
QNAP has also re-designed and simplified the features of enterprise-level application server for SOHO and small business users. These features include FTP server, backup server, web server and remote data backup etc. The users can establish their own server via a simple web-based interface without the help of IT professionals. This is the most economic and reliable solution for SOHO users.
QNAP How-To :
- How to enable iTunes Server on QNAP Turbo Station
- QNAP Turbo Station’s UPnP Media Server
- How to Use P2P Download Independent of Computer by QNAP Turbo Station
- How to Set up Server System for Your Small-sized Business by QNAP Turbo Station
- How to Back up & Share Your Digital Photos by QNAP Turbo Station
- How to Establish a PC-less Home Multimedia Center by Using QNAP NAS and Sony PlayStation3 Game Console
- How to Set up Your Own FTP Server in an Easy Way by QNAP Turbo Station
- How to Use PHP & MySQL to Create a Forum on Your Turbo Station